The Global Coffee Platform offers a collaborative, dynamic environment driven by dedicated staff that are committed to advancing the long-term sustainability of the coffee sector. Staff members come from diverse backgrounds and work collectively to achieve our mission through delivering exceptional services to our multi-stakeholder membership.
Whether it’s in one of our regional offices located in key coffee-growing regions or at the Secretariat in Bonn or Utrecht, you will be contributing to a better coffee world while having a unique working experience.
Check out our current employment opportunities below or let us know if you’re interested in working for the Global Coffee Platform in the future, by sending us an email.
Global Coffee Platform Executive Director:
The Executive Director will provide leadership to this new, ambitious and innovative approach to scale sustainable practices and improve farmer livelihoods through pre-competitive public-private collaboration. We are looking for an inspiring, seasoned executive, engaging and able to manage key relationships. You will have proven high integrity and credibility to bring to your role as the representative of the Global Coffee Platform towards all relevant stakeholders.
The Global Coffee Platform is an inclusive multi-stakeholder sustainability platform aligning the activities of a diverse network of stakeholders to set into action the global commitments made through Vision 2020 and create a thriving and sustainable coffee sector.
8th August 2016.
Benefits: Bonus: a) a bonus for individual target achievement and b) a bonus for achieving the organizational targets; Jobticket; and an option for voluntary retirement provision.
• 10+ years of relevant working experience in international agro commodity sector (preferably in coffee, including in developing countries/emerging economies).
• Ideally, experience of management of a membership organisation.
• Wide network and authority on senior management level in relevant stakeholder groups -producers, trade, roasters, governments, NGO’s.
• Experience of managing on a satellite basis would be useful.
• Experience of working with private sector organisations, governments and industry associations, at a very high level.
• Relationship fundraising.
• Multi stakeholder engagement and management.
• Fluency in English – speaking, writing and presentation.
• Professional competency in Spanish would also be desirable.
• c. 30 -40 % of time spent travelling.
More information and access to the Application Pack here: http://bit.ly/2a1dckC